Turmeric is one of our absolute favourite herbal superheroes. The potential benefits of this super-spice for our own wellbeing are so vast, which is why we created an entire range of teas and supplements in our Turmeric family.
In India, the turmeric (Curcuma longa) root is known as the ‘Golden Goddess’. It has been used for centuries as a naturally powerful way to nourish and support the body.
We've captured this golden goodness in our refreshing (not to mention delicious) Pukka-infused cocktail recipe, using our Turmeric Gold blend.
Think classic mojito with a Pukka twist, this little beauty is the perfect cocktail (or 'mocktail' if you so wish) to serve up at social occasions or to enjoy on a warm, lazy day in the garden.
- 4 People
- Prepare in
- 10 minutes (plus an hour to steep tea)
What you do
1. Cover 3 Turmeric Gold tea bags with 250ml of boiling water. Leave for an hour. Strain and let cool further.
2. In a tall glass, add crushed ice, a lick of locally sourced organic honey some fresh, organic mint leaves and 50ml of the Turmeric Gold cordial. Add the gin (if you wish) at this stage.
3. Muddle all the ingredients together then add some organic cloudy lemonade.
4. Serve with a sprig of mint, raise a glass to the golden goddess.