What you'll need:
- 3 sachets Mint Matcha Green tea
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- A few sprigs of mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or other sweetener of choice)
- Sparkling water
How to make:
- Cover the tea bags with 1 ½ cups of boiling water and brew in a covered container.
- Strain after 30 minutes.
- Cover and cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Muddle the mint and coconut sugar together.
- When ready to serve, add the juice of one squeezed lime, muddled mint leaves and coconut sugar, and chilled Pukka Mint Matcha to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over two tumblers of crushed ice.
- Stir then top with sparkling water.