Matcha green iced tea
Serves one. An elixir said to boost energy and metabolism on hot days or when working out, this brew promises to balance blood sugar levels and aid digestion to support optimal gut health. It's delicious, too.
- Three Pukka Herbs’ Lean Matcha Green teabags
- Fresh mint (a few sprigs)
- Licorice root (¼ teaspoon) or preferred natural sweetener to taste
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 handful crushed ice
- Cover the teabag with one cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 30 minutes in a covered container.
- Strain and add a sprig of fresh mint and your preferred sweetener before leaving to cool in the fridge for two hours.
- Pour over ice, enjoy and feel refreshed.